Getting to Fiss
How to find us
Alpinsonnenresidenz is located at the southern edge of Fiss. Take the first entrance into Fiss (A). Alpinsonnenresidenz is the 3rd house on the right-hand side.
From Germany or the Netherlands:
- Munich – Garmisch Partenkirchen – Fern Pass – Imst – Landeck (Landeck tunnel) – Ried – Fiss
- Munich – Rosenheim – Kufstein – Innsbruck – Imst – Landeck (Landeck Tunnel) – Ried - Fiss
- Ulm – Lindau – Bregenz – Arlberg Pass Road – Landeck (Landeck tunnel) – Ried – Fiss
- Ulm – Kempten – Fern Pass – Landeck – Ried – Fiss
- Bolzano/Bozen - Merano/Meran – Reschen Pass - Ried - Fiss
- Bozen – Brenner – Innsbruck – Imst – Landeck (Landeck tunnel) – Ried – Fiss
- Bern – Zurich – St. Gallen – St. Margarethen – Diepoldsau (country's border) – Arlberg (Arlberg tunnel) – Landeck (Landeck tunnel) – ed – Fiss. Important notice: Toll for the Arlberg tunnel
Toll Sticker "Vignette" (for toll roads)
Please be aware that you require a toll sticker, called vignette, for Austrian motorways. Purchase the toll stickers at any petrol station in Austria, petrol stations right before the Austrian border, or from the ADAC automobile club.
Travel to the Landeck rail station (Bahnhof) and continue to Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis by public transport bus or taxi.
- Innsbruck Airport: 95 km
- München Airport: 220 km via Fern Pass | 290 km via Kufstein and Innsbruck (motorway)
- Zürich Airport: 245 km
- Bodensee-Friedrichshafen Airport: 175 km
- Salzburg Airport: 275 km
Continue on to Fiss by train/bus or to Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis by airport taxi.